27 Apr 5 Amazing Benefits of a Solar Powered Security Camera
5 Amazing Benefits of a Solar Powered Security Camera
Businesses in a remote area pose particular problems, critically, the need for surveillance to stop losses of property, livestock and other assets.
Solar powered security camera systems offer the ability to monitor even the most remote locations, harnessing an inexhaustible power source.
Sites like storage yards, agriculture and farming land, ports, electricity sub stations and construction sites generally do not have access to a reliable power source, yet the need to prevent crime with constant monitoring has never been more important.
An advanced, stand alone solar camera system connected via 3g or 4G offers the coverage and area flexibility that can’t be achieved with a traditional system.
Constantly monitor your company’s assets and property without costly guards or patrols. Be alerted immediately to conditions you set – including unauthorised access, environmental conditions and stock movements. Live viewing footage from web-enabled devices is incredibly simple with no software installation needed. You’ll enjoy remote management, flexibility and real-time intelligence with an innovative solar powered security system.
The systems are highly flexible and offer a range of mounting options and locations. The digital systems also offer full HD or ULTRA HD image quality, digital backup and a user friendly dashboard. From tablets to smartphones and desktop computers, access your live camera using a range of compatible devices. If an issue occurs, you will instantly receive an email or phone alert so that you can act immediately.
Advantages of a Spectur Remote Solar Powered Security Camera
Solar-powered systems have become increasingly popular due to the reliability, storage capacity and mobility that they offer.
The Spectur solar powered security offers these benefits:
- Quick and Easy to Install – Installing CCTV systems is often hampered by wiring and power source challenges. In areas like construction sites which are particularly vulnerable to crime, landscapes and viewpoints are dynamic, meaning wireless systems provide better adaptability. Installing a Spectur solar camera system is significantly easier and cheaper and requires almost no maintenance.
- Not Dependent on a Local Power Supply – Because the system is solar-powered, the need for an electrical power source is eliminated. Backup cells ensure that the device remains fully operational even through days of low light. Not being hooked into mains power means your security surveillance isn’t at the mercy of the power companies and blackouts won’t affect your ability to secure your site.
- Controlled from the Cloud – – A solar-powered security camera will be able to function in practically any location. These systems are ideal for remote areas that experience problems related to power connectivity. Perfect for use in remote environments Spectur solar-powered cameras don’t require technicians to attend the site for adjusting settings either. All the system parameters can be controlled remotely via the Cloud from the control centre.
- Green Footprint– Opt for the more environmentally responsible choice. Installing a traditional wired CCTV system live can disrupt natural and sensitive locations. With solar-powered security camera systems, there are minimal infrastructure requirements allowing you to leave the natural environment virtually untouched.
- Easy to Scale – The growing nature of your site often means that you need to add or remove cameras based on the stage of the job. The flexibility of the non-wired solar-powered camera system means that staging your site for optimum visibility is a straightforward and cost-effective task. Cameras can be easily grouped and live feeds incorporated into a single secure login to combine all footage into a simple, easy view user interface.
The typical benefits of a traditional CCTV system are far outweighed by the Spectur solar-powered camera security camera system and its unique offering of total independence and control.
Solar-powered security cameras and the constant surveillance they offer eliminates the need to be physically present everywhere at all times, which means the ongoing cost savings benefits extend far beyond loss prevention.
Don’t wait until your losses are adding up, or you’re the victim of theft or injury. Look into Specturs solar powered security camera system to protect your site and minimise work-related risks in the most cost-effective way.