|Construction site cameras can help you manage progress, oversee onsite safety, deter would-be criminals and even monitor deliveries. But how can you be sure you’re making the right choice as you invest in a new camera system?
You may be looking for a system to:
· Capture time lapse for marketing or management
· Review onsite performance or safety adherence
· Deter intruders, vandals or trespassers, and/or
· Remotely check in on your site at any time.
Not all systems will offer the same features or functionality – and frankly, the choices can be a little overwhelming. Explore the key features to look out for below, as well as a quick comparison chart.
|Key features of the best construction site security cameras
|While there are countless brands and models out there to compare for security systems, looking for these must-have features and functions can help you quickly create a shortlist.
· Wireless operation
· Robust quality
· High quality camera/s
· Active deterrence
· Remote alerts
If you have one security guard watching over multiple sites, a centralised security team or are even managing security yourself, a security system with remote alerts can free up your time while alerting you to activity onsite. Spectur’s AI minimises false alarms, and you can check in remotely to view see exactly who and what’s needed on site.
· Integration capabilities
|How do you identify the best camera for construction sites?
|The right camera selection for you will of course depend on your application. For example:
· If you’re protecting a low-light or remote site, consider either the Spectur HD5 or STA6 together with optional long-range thermal cameras.
· If you’re looking for the best 360° camera for construction, then consider the STA6 which can house up to four 4K cameras in one solid housing.
· If you’re looking for the best time lapse camera for construction then look to the Spectur HD5 or STA6, which can be used for both professional time lapse and site surveillance.
Below, we compare features of the premium construction camera systems available from Spectur.
|Find your construction security solution
|The simplest way to find quality amongst the clutter is to speak with the Spectur team today on 1300 802 960. Our Australian-designed and Australian-made systems can be rapidly installed out of the box, or fully customised to suit your specific site needs.